|Nigel does some self analysis|
Just to prove you both wrong:
1.Living Arrangements? Continue. Don't know why.
2. What are you reading now? When impressing people, Godel, Esher,
Bach an Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas R Hoffstrader, when not impressing
people, The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, for the millionth time.
3. What's on your Mouse pad? Dust. Stains. (Not that sort of
stain - I don't have an internet connection except at work.)
4. Favorite board game? Monopoly (as the winner)
5. Favorite Magazine? Car
6. Favorite Smells? Money rotting underground
7. Least Favorite Smells? Cheap coffee being manufactured
8. Favorite Sound? The entire Mexican airforce making a collective
forced landing on an LPG storage facility.
9. Worst feeling in the world? Instant of realisation that alarm
should have gone off two hours ago.
10. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the
morning? I could give you the details, but you wouldn't thank me.
11. Favorite Colours? Tartan.
12. How many rings before you answer the phone? 0.5 or never.
13. Most Important things in Life? Fast cars, fast computers, steaks,
14. Favorite Foods? That cooked by another.
15. Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream? Chocolate. Not negotiable.
16. Do you like to drive fast? This is not a question, it is an
insult to God and his creation. Of course I bloody do.
17. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Local byelaws prohibit this.
18. Storms-Cool or Scary? Dr. Frankenstein, your lab is on the
phone... The exhibition of raw power is always very cool.
19a.What type of car was your first car? Nova 1.2 Merit.
19b.What would be your dream car? Car? Singular?
20.If you could meet anyone Dead or Alive who would it be? Robert
21. Favorite Alcoholic Drinks? The seventh.
22. What is your Zodiac sign? This question does not deserve an
answer, unless asked by a fit girl in a club, which for some reason it
23. Do you eat the stems of Broccoli? Yes, in preference to the
24. If you could have any job you wanted what would it be?
25. Ever been in Love? No.
26. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half empty, if you're
27. Favorite Movie? Not been made yet. (She wouldn't co-operate.)
28. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? dcoiew sakfvwd
sdfad uf a ufaf udsf h%(! Stupid bloody question.
29. What's under your bed? On a bad night, me.
30.Whats your Favorite Sport to watch? None.
32. Say one nice thing about the person that sent this to you:
Chris - Isn't Phil. Phill - Isn't Ollie.
33. Name a person who you sent this to who is most likely to
34. Name a person you sent this to who is least likely to respond?
Mr Blinman. I'm sending this to myself, to ensure this answer is
35. Birthday? Yes.
And shamelessly stolen from Dried Frog Pills:
Full Name: Nigel Justin Blinman.